1. Get the medicine check.
2. Fill up the application for Sidecars driver license at Sidecar Driver
3. Take part in the English Traffic Regulation Test at Traffic and Automobile
4. Take part in the sidecar driver practice school at Sidecar driver
5. Take part in the sidecar Practice Examination.
6. Get the Driver License
1. One day for medicine check;
2. One week the application send to Traffic and Automobile Management
Bureau by School;
3. 10days the Regulation test will be token part. It is decided by the
Police (for local, foreign is just start from now on, they are trying
for the first one, when we have the experience, we will publish the
4. 2 Months for Practice until Exam.
5. 1 week to get the license.
1. Sidecar driver school: No.8, Lane 899, Wu Bao Road.
2. Medicine Check: No. 5808, xin dong road.
3. Traffic and automobile management bureau: Room,209, building 7, No.179,
Xin Chun Road.
4. Regulation Exam place: No.8, Lane 899, Wu bao Road (local), the foreign
(maybe Room,209, building 7, No.179, Xin Chun Road.)
5. Practice Exam place: No.8, Lane 899, Wu Bao Road
for 2’, 6 for 1’
1.If you had China Driver License, bring with you, the sidecars driver
license will be part of your Automobile Driver License.
2. If you have any overseas Driver License and you do not know if you
will drive in China. We suggest that you convert to China Driver License
at same time. The procedure is the same, but it will save you lots of
time so you don't need to do it again in the future.
3. Know the regulations
and road rules as there are many streets that do not allow motorcycles
and the police will not hesitate to stop you and confiscate your sidecar.
4. We strongly recommend you get proper plates as there are many people
jumping in front of foreigners thinking you are rich and can afford
to pay them for accident. If you are riding a bike with illegal plates
you are automatically at fault.
5. Insurance companies will give you policy for sidecar, however if
you own a Hebei plate, do not expect them to pay.